Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01633 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 46% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,620 (99,149 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)