Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01621 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 47% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,733 (106,944 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)