Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01633 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 48% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,047 (64,121 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)