Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03483 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 19% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,631 (75,551₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lusaka costs 300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (about 1 hour ago)