Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13443 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 48% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,954 (kr21,977) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)