Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20789 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 6% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,311 (GH₵15,928) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jackson, Mississippi costs $29 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)