Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00838 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 73% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,396 (¥643,785) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)