Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04327 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,892 (Mex$ 43,722) in Oaxaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (1 minute ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (34 minutes ago)