Cost of living in Oakland, California, United States compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 561 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.858 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oakland, California (United States) is 82% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,827 ($4,461) in Oakland, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (38 minutes ago)