Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 369 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,229 in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)