Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00817 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 77% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,536 (¥677,596) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 731,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)