Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 473 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01577 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 29% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,297 (руб 145,620) in Novosibirsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)