Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01655 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,608 (руб 157,522) in Novorossiysk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)