Cost of living comparison between Novi Sad, Serbia and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00814 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 38% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,924 (236,231 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)