Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 394 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00843 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 37% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,321 (156,726 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (40 minutes ago)