Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 376 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00843 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 39% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,158 (137,328 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (about 1 hour ago)