Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00809 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 38% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,861 (230,190 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (27 minutes ago)