Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00829 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 14% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,549 (186,889 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Antalya costs 50TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Andorra la Vella costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)