Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00835 EUR / XPF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 89% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,667 (678,431 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)