Cost of living comparison between Nouméa, New Caledonia and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00842 EUR / XPF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 96% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,867 (696,741 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (42 minutes ago)