Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00846 EUR / XPF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 97% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,401 (756,218 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)