Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00322 EUR / MRO
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 19% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,558 (1,103,503 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)