Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00265 EUR / MRO
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,060 (1,154,168 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (about 2 hours ago)