Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.160 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 26% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,934 (£3,390) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)