Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.191 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 33% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,311 (£3,621) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (40 minutes ago)