Cost of living in Northampton, United Kingdom compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.154 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Northampton (United Kingdom) is 30% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,073 (£3,528) in Northampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)