Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10414 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 50% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,149 (30,239 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (35 minutes ago)