Cost of living comparison between Norrköping, Sweden and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10306 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 48% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,824 (46,802 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元26,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)