Cost of living comparison between Nizwa, Oman and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.386 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 5% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,152 (﷼ 1,321) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (31 minutes ago)