Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.408 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 20% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,891 (﷼ 1,616) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)