Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.207 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 12% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,137 (﷼ 968) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)