Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.417 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 7% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,488 (﷼ 1,443) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)