Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 184 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01417 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 38% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,107 (руб 78,154) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ithaca, New York costs $5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)