Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01442 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 23% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,533 (руб 106,249) in Nizhnevartovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (1 minute ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (about 1 hour ago)