Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01639 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 16% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,515 (руб 153,413) in Nizhnevartovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)