Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01416 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 16% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,529 (₨178,633) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (about 2 hours ago)