Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 484 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26851 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,813 (R$ 6,752) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Petropolis costs R$ 3.90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3,010 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)