Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12678 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 24% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,452 (元11,449) in Ningbo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £950 (31 minutes ago)