Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 36% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,418 in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)