Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00828 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,440 (¥535,939) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)