Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00778 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,956 (¥380,196) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 4,800 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Santa Cruz, California costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 60,000 (41 minutes ago)