Cost of living comparison between Niamey, Niger and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 16% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,639 (2,399,529 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 2 hours ago)