Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 15% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,409 (1,585,980 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)