Cost of living comparison between Niamey, Niger and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 12% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,502 (2,295,155 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)