Cost of living comparison between Niagara Falls, New York, United States and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.919 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,030 ($4,386) in Niagara Falls, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)