Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York, United States compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,287 ($2,561) in Niagara Falls, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)