Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York, United States compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.925 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,123 ($4,458) in Niagara Falls, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (43 minutes ago)