Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York, United States compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.918 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,789 ($4,129) in Niagara Falls, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)