Cost of living in Nha Trang, Vietnam compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nha Trang (Vietnam) is 32% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,362 (36,413,769 ₫) in Nha Trang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (44 minutes ago)