Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04599 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,363 (Mex$ 73,132) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 230,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nerima costs ¥1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)