Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04963 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,609 (Mex$ 72,709) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)