Cost of living comparison between Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.183 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 34% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,032 (£3,408) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)