Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 403 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.124 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 25% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,384 (£2,121) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)