Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.678 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 56% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,432 (AU$5,061) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)