Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.705 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 70% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,516 (AU$7,823) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (about 1 hour ago)