Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,157 prices entered by 1,205 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.942 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 131% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,216 ($7,660) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (41 minutes ago)