Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,150 prices entered by 1,273 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.862 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 100% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,396 ($5,102) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)