Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.669 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 93% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,031 (NZ$9,009) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (41 minutes ago)