Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.606 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 56% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,110 (NZ$5,135) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)