Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.577 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 47% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,093 (NZ$5,364) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,728 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Paramaribo costs 15 SRD $ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (42 minutes ago)