Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 982 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11740 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 14% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,723 (Q14,680) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hobart costs AU$1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (43 minutes ago)