Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 765 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10971 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 18% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,650 (Q15,039) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (37 minutes ago)