Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,027 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11453 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 17% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,666 (Q14,545) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)