Cost of living comparison between Guatemala City, Guatemala and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12472 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 4% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €3,113 (Q24,958) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)