Cost of living in Neuchatel, Switzerland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.859 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 91% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,622 (CHF 4,215) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)