Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25694 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 85% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,767 (22,446 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)