Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24234 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 72% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,433 (14,166 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)