Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 166 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00750 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,633 (¥351,191) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)