Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 212 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00773 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,851 (¥368,927) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)