Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06714 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 10% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,615 (R 24,046) in Nelspruit.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (30 minutes ago)