Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 18% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,728 (COL$5,958,468) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (44 minutes ago)