Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 18% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,561 (COL$5,481,017) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Thimphu costs 67 Ngultrum (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $36,600 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Perth costs AU$1,054 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)