Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 13% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,719 (COL$8,631,122) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元18 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (28 minutes ago)