Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 176 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09438 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 50% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,857 (30,268 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)