Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 140 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08742 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 35% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,827 (32,339 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (43 minutes ago)