Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09939 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 54% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,999 (50,302 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Riga costs €1.70 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rennes costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (25 minutes ago)