Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 181 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09661 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 53% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,752 (28,489 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)