Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24342 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 38% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,904 (11,931 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)