Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 20% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,596 in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (43 minutes ago)