Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 284 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 31% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,486 in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (20 minutes ago)