Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.622 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 39% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,910 (NZ$4,681) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)