Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12755 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 4% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,720 (元13,488) in Nantong.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,020 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (30 minutes ago)