Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12694 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 10% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,615 (元12,725) in Nanning.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (35 minutes ago)