Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13393 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 13% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,725 (元20,347) in Nanning.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)