Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12852 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 9% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,813 (元14,110) in Nanning.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨11,690 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Maui costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)