Cost of living comparison between Nanjing, China and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13581 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 6% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,312 (元24,389) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)