Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 49% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,674 in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Algiers costs 50,000 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,000 Kwacha (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dresden costs €870 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 140,000Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)