Cost of living comparison between Namur, Belgium and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 51% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,911 in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)