Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01400 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 16% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,671 (119,398 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Subotica costs 6,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amman costs Dinar 0.900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (about 2 hours ago)